The primary mission of the Enterprise Applications Administration (EAA) unit of Information Technology Services is to centrally manage/administer enterprise applications used throughout the university.
Data Control Services
- AppWorx – Define/Schedule/Submit/Monitor/Troubleshoot jobs for end users, Application Analysts and DBA group.
- Banner – Submit jobs either scheduled or on demand.
- ePrint – Define/monitor/troubleshoot jobs as needed.
- External File Download/Upload - Download/Upload Certiphi/Blue Cross Blue Shield/Praxis & COB Proficiency Credit files and process accordingly.
- Digication, Digital Measures, edTPU grade reports, WebFocus, Docuware, Data Transfer, Brio, Dynamic Forms
Who can use this service?
Faculty and Staff
How do I request this service?
Data Control 828-262-2140
Who do I contact for problems or issues?
Data Control Window 828-262-2140
Internal Data (Requires Login)