Screen images may vary, but the settings will work for any device.
1. On your phone, go to "Settings". Click on "Connections" and then "WI-FI"
2. Click on the "asu" network.
3. Enter your App State username and password, then click "Connect".
4. Your device will now be connected to the "asu" network.
5. If this is your first time connecting this device to the asu network, you will need to register your device with App State. Open your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari or your phone's default web browser) and go to netreg2.appstate.edu.
6. Log in using your App State username and password.
7. Follow the steps to register your device.
- Students are allowed 4 device registrations Faculty and staff are allowed 5 device registrations
- Registration takes approximately 15-20 minutes. At the end of the 15-20 minutes, you will need to shut down and re-boot your device to complete the registration process.
Visit or call the Technology Support Center for assistance with your Android Devices.