SAS is a system of software products that assist programmers in a variety of areas including (but not limited to)
- data management and warehousing
- statistical analysis
- business planning
- operations research
- applications development
- remote computing
All SAS software has been provided free as part of a $3 million grant from the SAS Institute to the University of North Carolina system.
- Version 9.3 on the Alpha/VMS cluster and Windows
- Base SAS, SAS/STAT, plus 20 subsystems
- Enterprise Guide - point and click access to SAS
- JMP - interactive statistical graphics (for Windows and Mac)
- SAS Enterprise Miner for Data Mining
Obtain a license for personal use:
Submit a Software License Request.
Who can use this software?
This software is available to faculty, staff, and students for personal computers (visit Educational Media Services or use the Application Launcher on your office computer).
Who do I contact for problems or issues?
Call the Help Desk at 828-262-6266, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or enter a support request at support.appstate.edu.