|H5P is now part of Moodle/AsULearn Core. As such, all H5P content must be created and stored in the H5P Content Bank located within your AsULearn course.|
Steps for creating new H5P content and editing existing H5P content in the Content Bank.
- From the course page, click on theTurn editing on button (top right).
- Navigate to the left-side navigation drawer and scroll down to the "Content Bank" link (Figure 1).
Figure 1: Image of the navigation drawer in AsULearn showing the "Content Link" for H5P.
- Click on the "Content Bank." This will open the Content Bank in a new window.
- To create a new H5P file, click the "Add" drop down link and select the H5P content format that you want (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Image of the Content bank window in AsULearn.
- This will open a new window and you can begin creating your content.
- If you have existing H5P content in the Content Bank, simply select the file.
- This will open the file in a new window and you can make any edits or modifications that you would like.