Individuals who have Teacher role in a course can download instructional files posted in an AsULearn course.
- Faculty have the option to download course content that was added as File, Folder, Page or Label resources.
- The "Download Course Content' is not available to participants in the student role.
- This tool does NOT download files submitted by students.
Log into the AsULearn site from which you wish to download files.
- Choose More from the Course menu and select, Download course content.
- When prompted, click Download. AsULearn will compress the files into a single ZIP file and begin the download process, which will differ depending on your browser settings. The .zip file will download with no progress bar or completion alert.
- Locate the downloaded .zip file on your computer and unzip the file to view contents.