Individuals who have Teacher roles in a course can download instructional files posted in an AsULearn course.
- Faculty have the option to download course content that was added as File, Folder, Page or Label resources.
- The "Download Course Content' is not available to participants in the student role.
- This tool does NOT download files submitted by students.
Log into the AsULearn site from which you wish to download files.
- In the upper right corner, click the gear icon and select, "Download course content."
- AsULearn will compress the files into a single ZIP file and begin the download process, which will differ depending on your browser settings. The .zip file will download with no progress bar or completion alert.
- Locate the downloaded .zip file on your computer and unzip the file to view contents.