Enabling Notifications in Google Forms
- After creating your Form, click on the Responses tab at the top of the Form.
- Click the three-dot icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Get email notifications for new responses.
You will get a pop-up that says Email notifications enabled. Every time a new respondent completes a form, you will receive an email notification.
- In your Form, click on the Responses tab.
- Click on Link to Sheets.
- Set a destination for the responses by creating a new Sheet or using an existing Sheet.
- Your new Sheet will open automatically or you can navigate to Google Sheets in the generic account to open the existing sheet.
- Click on the Share button, and share the Sheet with your App State Google account then click Done.
- Sign into your App State Google Account and open the sheet. Click on Tools, then Notification Settings, then click Edit.
- Select the option to notify you when A user submits a form. Then choose whether you want to receive a daily digest of all the responses at once, or whether you want to be sent an email as soon as a user submits a response. Click Save to save these changes to notifications.