After you change your password using the Password Manager, your Mac will sometimes have trouble reconnecting to the ASU wireless network. This guide will walk you through how to fix the connection and setup asu wireless again.
Fix ASU Wi-Fi using Self Service after a Password Change
1. Open Self Service from Applications folder and log in with your AppState credentials.
2. Once Self Service is open, click the ASU-Utilities category, which can be found in the Categories menu on the right side of the application.
- on the
- icon in the top right
5. Enter your AppState credentials and click Join. You should now be successfully reconnected to the asu wireless network.
Alternatively, if you do not have access to Self Service:
- click on the Wi-Fi icon in the top right menu bar and select Open Network Preferences
- menu bar and select
- "Network Preferences..."
2. Select Wi-Fi from the left column, then click "Advanced..."
3. In the Preferred Networks list, click on asu, then click the minus button below. Click OK.
4. Click Apply and close the window.
6. Enter your AppState credentials and click Join. You should now be successfully reconnected to the asu wireless network.
|Content by Label|
Search Knowledge Base
Submit a Service Request
We value your feedback! Click HERE to suggest updates to an existing article, request a new article, or submit an idea.