There are four ways that students can print:
NOTE: Only print via email has file limitations (a PDF or image file only).
All other forms of printing listed support the following file formats:
- Microsoft Office® documents
- Microsoft Outlook® files
- PDF files
- Images (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP)
- Text files (CSV, RTF & TXT)
- Open Office documents
- Google Docs & Sheets
3 Ways to Authenticate at the Printer
Print, make copies, and scan after you authenticate (identify yourself) at the printer in one of three ways:
- AppCard swipe
- Banner ID entry.
- App State username and password entry.
- Letter (8 1/2 x 11):
- Black and White - $.10
- Duplex (two-sided) - $.10
- Color - $.50
Any other sizes (ex: 11x14 or 11x17) - $2.00
Helpful Printing Tips
- Make sure you are printing the correct document.
- Be sure you print to the correct print queue:
- ASU-STUDENT-PRINT-BW for black & white printing
- ASU-STUDENT-PRINT-COLOR for color printing
- Your card is debited as soon as you release the job to the printer. Once you have released the wrong document, there is no way to stop it from printing and debiting your card.
- If you submit a document for printing and decide later that you no longer wish to print it, simply leave the document in the print queue. Any document left in the print queue longer than one hour will be deleted automatically.
How do I Pay
- Print cards in the library will no longer be issued.
- Money will need to be applied to your App Card in order to complete a print release.
- To make a deposit (minimum $20) or check the balance on your App Card, visit appcard.appstate.edu/appcard-online#deposits.
At the University Campus store, you can add money in any amount.