Adobe Creative Cloud is a software suite with a series of applications for graphic design, video editing, and web development.
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty who teach with Adobe Creative Cloud as part of the curriculum are automatically licensed to use the software.
- On a university computer, open Creative Cloud and sign in with your App State credentials using Shibboleth.
- You may sign into a maximum of two computers at a time with your Adobe Enterprise ID.
- Faculty and Staff may request a license via this form to install creative cloud on their personal computer.
- Visit Creative Cloud for Enterprise product listing for a full list of programs included in our Creative Cloud license.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is automatically available to any student who is enrolled in a class that requires the software as part of the curriculum.
- If it is not part of the curriculum, students can request a license via this form.
To learn more about how to use the Adobe Apps, visit Adobe Support at helpx.adobe.com/support.