A great way to get a customized local copy of your gradebook, including your students' first and last names, Banner IDs, and email addresses, is by exporting a spreadsheet from AsULearn's Grade Reporter.
- From the course select the Grade tab.
- On the Grade Report setup page, click the Grader Report drop down menu option. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Export.
- Now you can select the file format by clicking on the Export As drop down menu.
Please Note: Excel Spreadsheet is the most common option to select, but this is up to your preference.
- Under Grade items to be included, select the check boxes for the items you want to include in your export.
By default, every column in your gradebook will be included. At the bottom of the list, you can click Select all/none to make selecting columns more efficient.
To wrap up, scroll down to Export Format Options and click the Download button and the file will export to your computer based on your browser settings: either to your default Download folder, or you will be prompted where to save the downloaded file, such as to your Desktop.
Please Note: Under Export format options, users can also select to include feedback comments or adjust the decimal display.
- If you want to export just a roster of students, click Select All/None at the bottom to toggle the check boxes off for all the grade items. The exported file will include students' first names, last names, Banner IDs, and email addresses.
- If you are exporting the gradebook as a template to Import Grades from a spreadsheet, export just the activities you want to import.