If you get a new phone but keep the same number, you'll need to install the Duo Mobile app on the new phone and reactive Duo via the web. Follow the steps below.
- On your phone, install Duo Mobile from the App Store or Google Play. Make sure to allow notifications.
2. On your computer, open a web browser and go to https://checkyosef.appstate.edu and login.
3. Click on Manage Devices
4. Click on "Add a device".
5. Authenticate your identity first with another method. (For example: choose your office phone for the authentication device and click on "Call Phone." Answer the call and follow the prompt by clicking any keys to authenticate.) Next, Choose the type of device you are adding.
6. Enter your phone number:
Click Add Phone number and verify that it is correct by clicking - Yes, it's correct.
7. Make sure you have Duo installed on your new device. Then click, "I have Duo Mobile installed".
8. Use your phone's camera to activate Duo with the QR code from your browser.